Instructions: Read Me First!
We want you to become a better writer and we will provide feedback to help you grow academically. We will not edit or proofread your submissions. (That is your job)
We will be looking for issues that may be affecting your ability to communicate clearly and coherently in written form. This includes thesis, organization and paragraph development. If you have specific issues you would like addressed, please include them in the body of your email. We will address as many as possible.
- Simply submit the paper to Online DropBox below this document
- Use Word document with the file name in the following format: CourseCodeAssignmentName.
- Please take the time to fill out our questionnaire with your assignment so we may better help you!
P.S. you do not submit in the format, your paper may not be reviewed.
- Please submit with a copy of the instructions that the instructor has provided you. This will assist us with determining if you are fulfilling requirements.
- We review papers on first come, first serve basis.
- You can expect a response in 3 business days. Keep in mind that our tutors work 9-5, M-F.
- You are welcome to submit assignments for review twice. If you resubmit, the assumption will be made that you have followed suggestions from the first review.
- Group assignments will require a Consent Form
Why? Because this is the easiest way for us to confirm that you are a GPRC student. We want to serve you as quickly as possible and submissions from non-GPRC students would slow down that process. If you do not submit using your GPRC email, your paper will not be reviewed. Having difficulty accessing your email or not sure how? Contact the IT Department at 780-539-2933.
We are happy to review most essays and writing assignments; however, there are some exceptions. We cannot accept for review:
- Resumes and cover letters
- Take Home Tests
Should you have any questions about this service, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Alina @780 539 2957 or email email@example.com